Ragging is a criminal offense. Ragging is strictly prohibited by both State Govt. and Central Govt. Punishment for ragging will be as follows:
- Imprisonment up to three years and fine of Rs.50,000/-
- Dismissal from the college
- To forbid, stop, and eradicate the evil of ragging, which includes any behavior on the part of a student that results in taunting, treating a newcomer or any other student rudely, or engaging in unruly or disorderly behavior. This includes remarks made or written.
- To monitor, direct and oversee the functions and performance of the Anti-Ragging Squads in prevention and curbing of ragging in the institution.
- To be vigilant at all hours all around the campus and other places vulnerable to incidents of, and having the potential of, ragging and shall be empowered to inspect such places.
- To make surprise raids on hostels, and other places vulnerable to incidents and having the potential for ragging.
- To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the faculty or student or parent or guardian, as the case may be: and the enquiry report along with recommendations shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution for action.
- To ensure the display of posters on Institution and Department Notice Boards and other prominent designated places.
- To offer services of counseling and create awareness to the students.
|Name of the Faculty
|Mr.B.Sunil Kunar Naik
|Vishal kumar sharma