Grievances Redressal Committee
There is a Student Grievance Redressal Committee at the college. Investigating complaints from students about academics, conflicts, infrastructure, libraries, administration, etc. is one of the Committee’s responsibilities. The Student Grievance Redressal Committee has the authority to investigate complaints of harassment from college students.
The members of the Student Grievance Redressal Committee are open to hearing from anyone in person who has a legitimate complaint. If the individual declines to attend in person, grievances must be submitted in writing, with a letter placed in the first-floor suggestion box. By solving the issues quickly and wisely, the committee allays complaints.
In order to address the issues raised by the college’s students, a Student Grievance Redressal Committee was established with the following goals in mind:
- To establish a forum where students may voice issues with both academic and non-academic issues.
- Encouraging students to voice their complaints and issues in an open and honest manner without worrying about retaliation.
- Recommendation or grievance A box has been placed in front of the principal’s office where students who wish to stay anonymous can file complaints and offer recommendations for enhancing the college’s administration and academic programs.
- Ask the students for ideas on how to make things better.
- Take the required actions to improve in light of the complaints.
The Committee addresses written grievances from students on any of the following issues:
- Academic matters, financial matters, other matters pertaining to certain concerns regarding hygienic conditions, canteen facilities, issues pertaining to women, etc.
The Committee has formal meetings to discuss all issues and prepares a report detailing the number of cases received, handled, and any pending cases that need higher authorities’ direction and guidance. Students can be assured by the college that their complaints would be handled in confidence once they are made.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee’s setting for students is well known.
- Students are welcome to file a written complaints and submit it in the first-floor suggestion box. or deliver it verbally, send it in writing to the principal or the professor in charge, or file it online.
- The cases that have been forwarded, along with the required paperwork, will be handled by the GRC.
- The relevant party is informed after the GRC has resolved the matter.
- Every step of the Grievance Mechanism process will be appropriately recorded and documented.
|Name of the Faculty