INTERNIAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
To improve the quality in the academic process· and also as a pre accreditation exercise Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the academic year 2018-2019 at college. The objective of the cell is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution at all levels with the involvement of all stakeholders.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Timely efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial
- The relevant and quality of academic and research programmers.
- Equitable access affordability or academic programmer for various section of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The creditability of evaluation procedures
- The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support Structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institution in India.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic
and administrative activities of the institutions
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of Quality
- Documentation of the various programmers/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as A nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to UGC/AICTE/University etc based on the quality parameters.
NAME OF THE FACULTY
Mr.S.SESHA GIRI RAO
Dr.M V V.SATYA NARAYANA
Mr.A.SIVA KOTAIAH CHARY
NEWTWCH PRECISION PRODUCTS Pvt.Ltd.
Ms. Y. ANUSHA
Ms. V. PREETHI
Mr. Y. NAGARAJU